This section is considered a stub and it requires expansion. You can help Space Monsters Wiki by expanding it with pictures, texts or anything, so that it will be improved much longer. You might also provide any ideas about it by putting a message in the comments section.
This page is the timeline of Space Monsters as the main series of top-down shooter video games.
- July 18 - The First World War, otherwise known as World War I (WWI or WW1), the Great War or War to End All Wars, had began following the the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand by a member of the Bosnian Youth movement named Gavrillo Princip in Sarajevo, Bosnia. Plus, the interwar period starts.
- November 11 - The Allies had won the First World War, while both Russian Empire and the Central Powers had been defeated and ceased their existences.
- January 10 - The League of Nations (LN), the only predecessor of the United Nations (UN), was founded under the Treaty of Versailles to prevent the repetitive conflicts during the interwar period.
- January 30 - Adolf Hitler, leader of the Nazi Party, rose to power and made Germany a National Socialist nation under the known names: the Third Reicht, Nazi Germany, or the National Socialist Period.
- July 7 - Following the invasion of Manchuria, Imperial Japanese forces continue to occupy mainland China as their expansion of their empire, but the Chinese military government, led by the Generalissimo Chiang Kai-shek, involve the war against them during the Marco Polo Bridge Incident, which was considerably the initial stage of the Second Sino-Japanese War.
- September 1-October 6 - The Second World War, otherwise known as World War II or WWII for short, begins when the Nazi German forces invaded Poland in their occupation to rid Jews from their settlement alongside the Soviet Union.
- May 10 - The Fall of France (Battle of France) occurs when the Nazi German forces invaded France and other low countries.
- June 10 - Fascist Italian forces entered the service with Nazi German forces during the invasion in France.
- June 25 - When defeated by the victorious European Axis forces, France had fallen into the Axis puppet state of the Vichy regime in the south and Free France was formed to have a guerrilla warfare by the French Resistance cells against them.
- September 22-26 - With France defeated in European WWII theater, the Japanese invasion of French Indochina starts the confrontation between the Japanese occupational forces and French colonists of the Vichy regime in the north.
- December 7 - Ordered by Hideki Tojo, one of the powerful Axis military leaders of the Second World War, Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, Vice Admiral Chuichi Nagumo, and Mitsuo Fuchida planned and involved a surprise military strike on Pearl Harbor, making the entrance of the American military forces into the Second World War at the beginning of the Pacific War along the other Allied Powers in the pacific.
- August 13 - During the Second World War, the Manhattan Project begins a research and development of the first nuclear weapons.
- February 19-March 26 - The American marines majorly engaged the Battle of Iwo Jima to capture the island from the Imperial Japanese military forces.
- April 1-June 22 - The Battle of Okinawa, the series of island conflicts, erupts when the American marines and their naval supports were confronting the Imperial Japanese Military in Ryukyu islands.
- April 12 - Franklin Roosevelt, the 32nd president of the United States of America during the WWII, died due to cerebral hemorrhage.
- April 30 - The death of the Nazi Fuhrer Adolf Hitler suddenly begins with the suicidal gunshot as a part of the Allied victory in Europe.
- Between April and May - Before the unconditional surrender of the Nazi Germany on May 8th, strategies were being attempted for the largest military operation of the Pacific War called Operation Downfall.
- May 7/8 - The end of the Second World War comes under the common term known as the Victory in Europe Day when the Nazi Germany has unconditionally surrendered to the Allied nations. The end of the Second World War in Asia would be the follow-up of this by the American military government.
- End of July - The Imperial Japanese Navy was incapable of conducting major military operations and operation Downfall was imminent.
- August 6 - In order to achieve the Allied victory in Asia, the American nuclear bombing of Hiroshima starts with a Boeing B-29 Superfortress bomber named "Enola Gay" dropping a "Little Boy" atomic bomb on the city, with the participation of "The Great Artiste".
- August 9 - Following the American nuclear bombing of Hiroshima, the Boeing B-29-40-MO Superfortress known as the "Big Stink" deposits the "Fat Man" nuclear bomb on Nagasaki with the help of "The Great Artiste", which is much similar to the participation with "Enola Gay".
- August 15 - The unconditional surrender of the Japanese Empire was announced.
- September 2 - Under the order of the Benevolent General Douglas MacArthur, the Japanese Empire formally accepted and signed the unconditional surrender to bring their WWII hostilities to an end and later become a peaceful member of the United Nations. So the Second World War satisfyingly ends and Operation Downfall was cancelled.
- October 24 - The United Nations was established in New York City as the successful international organization and successor of the League of Nations after the end of World War II and used for stopping another such horrible conflict and maintaining global order.
- March 31 - The Chinese Civil War rises the second confrontation (the first one was used from August 1, 1927 to December 22, 1936 before WWII) between the weakened Chinese republicans and strong communists before the early stages of the Cold War.
- April 20 - With the success of the peacekeeping United Nations, the League of Nations was disbanded for good.
- March 12, 1947 - The Truman Doctrine starts the congress, but the Cold War tension rises between the democrats and communists in early stages.
- December 23 - Hideki Tojo died at the age of 63 by hanging as an execution for Japanese war crimes by Allies in the Pacific.
- October 1 - As a National Day, People's Republic of China was formed under the communist rule of Mao Zedong when he took over the mainland China.
- May 1 - When the Chinese Communists had won the war and took over the mainland China, the Chinese republicans merged to Taiwan under Kai-shek's governance.
- June 4 - Roy Baxter, the first non-playable character in the series, was born somewhere in Midwest, USA.
- Unknown date - Stuckholmes City was founded and incorporated within Douglas County, Oregon by the American settlers of their former residences.
- March 11 - The dissolution of the Soviet Union begins the process to split the republics, including the federal country known as Russia.
- August 2 - The Gulf War, known as Operation Desert Shield for operations leading to the buildup of troops and defense of Saudi Arabia and Operation Desert Storm in its combat phase, wages when the US military forces and their cooperative allies invaded Kuwait to attack Iraqi forces from their invasion and annexing.
- February 28 - After Operation Desert Storm, the Gulf War ends when the Kuwaiti monarchy was restored, Iraqi forces expelled from the land and Saddam Hussein retains the political power.
- December 26 - The Soviet Union dissolves and separates into 15 republics with Russia being the largest country in the world, resulting the end of the Cold War.
- Unknown date - The Long Passage Headquarters, consisting of office, facilities, underground waterway, laboratories, factory and military base, was originally built as a complex for businesses, military operations and modern sciences, mostly military science. It is located somewhere in the western USA, specifically Stuckholmes City. The future plans of this complex would be upgraded more to make it great.
- August 7 - Egyptian Islamic Jihad sent Osama bin Laden, the first leader of the Islamic terrorist organization known as Al-Qaeda, Ayman al-Zawahiri, the second leader, and the other militants launched the terrorist bombings with truck bombs on the US embassies in 2 locations: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania and Nairobi, Kenya. However, Fazul Abdullah Mohammed and Abdullah Ahmed Abdullah were credited for being the masterminds behind these attacks.
- Osama bin Laden was listed by the FBI as one of their 10 most wanted fugitives.
- January 22 - Billmore Hawkins, one of the main protagonists in the series, is born in Manhattan, New York, USA.
- June 12 - Brake Andrens is born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
- September 11 - As the FBI's most wanted perpetrators, Osama bin Laden had a plan for the four Al-Qaeda militant groups to start their coordinately surprising terrorist attacks by hijacking four passenger planes, in which two of them crashing into the World Trade Center Twin Towers, another into the Pentagon, and third in a field in Shanksville, Pennsylvania.
- In response to these targeted morning attacks, the US government recruited the military to engage the battle against Islamic terrorist groups in the Greater Middle East. So the War on Terror/Global War on Terrorism begins.
- November 30 - Josh Celton is born with his British parents in Glasgow, Scotland, Britain.
- July 4 - Deck Homwell is born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- August 15 - Sam Ramsen is born in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA.
- March 20 - The 2003 invasion of Iraq, dubbed as Operation Iraqi Freedom by the USA, starts when the American military invades Iraq to overthrow the government from Saddam Hussein.
- May 1 - The 2003 invasion of Iraq ends when Iraqi Ba'athist government was overthrown by the US military forces. However, they planned to occupy Iraq until 2011 and the Iraq War begins to erupt the clash between them and Iraqis.
- August 17 - Rina Stock is born in Dublin, Ireland.
- Unknown date - The city-hood of Stuckholmes City begins the process of urbanization to make it urbanized.
- May 2 - As a payback for the September 11 attacks, Osama Bin Laden died because of getting shot and killed by the American military forces.
- November - Donald Trump became the 45th president of the United States of America following this year's presidential election.
- Unknown date - The Investigative Force/Investigative Federation is formed by General Baxter with the presumably requested authorities of the three governments: the United States Army, NATO and the United Nations. Former U.S. military groups, former U.S. Military Police Corpse personnel, and other surviving military individuals are presumably merged into the I.F and the US Army, NATO and UN are later affiliated due to their movement.
- Unknown date - The Bio-Mesa Corporation was officially formed following the 2023 alien invasion.
- Main article: Long Passage Incident
- Mid 2025 - The long passage incident has begun when the alien teleportation devices fell on the building.
- Main article: The Revival
- Early 2026 - Another alien incident has been occurred when Syrax turns after Roki's death.